Friday, July 11, 2014

On positive thinking. ...

OK, YES....."When life hands you lemons, make lemonade"....

That's easy for someone who has an endless supply of time, no paper cuts on their hands and a good pair of safety goggles but you know what that means to me?


OH DID YOU WANT THESE LEMONS? WELL I DON'T CARE BUT I DON'T WANT THEM SO HERE YOU GO.....



LISTEN LIFE, I HAVE ENOUGH TO DO WITHOUT BRING ASSIGNED RANDOM TASKS ALONG THE LINES MARTHA STEWART....Now I'm going to have to go dig up my citrus juicer, find a decent sized pitcher, NEVERMIND a reliable recipe so the ratios are correct and inevitably there will be ants because I'm going to get sugar everywhere.   So I don't know why people think being told this will make me look on the bright side, quite frankly, if life hands me any more lemons I'm going to......well. Make some hard lemonade I guess. ...


No comments:

Post a Comment